Sunday, July 5, 2009

Welcome!

This blog is named after a line of lyrics in one of my favourite songs of all time, Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls. I have been wanting to start a blog for a while now, but I have been unable to come up with a good name for it.

My reason for starting a blog is that I am pregnant, with our first child, and, even though our immediate family lives quite close, I wanted a place to share my pregnancy and our child with family that we don't get to see everyday.

But I didn't want it to be just about the baby. I wanted it to be about our lives, what we're doing with ourselves, etc. Which is why it was difficult for me to come up with a name for the blog. I didn't want it to be too topic-specific.

Anyways, I'm excited to start chronicling our lives as a married couple (no longer newlyweds...boo!) and new parents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment