Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thankful on Thursday

I had a really bad day on Tuesday and needed to get out of the house yesterday, so a friend suggested we meet at the park by the lake in the morning. It was wonderful, just what I needed. We sat on a blanket and talked while the kids ate breakfast and played. We pushed them on the swings and we took them to the splash pad. Neither of them liked the splash pad very much, the water was very cold. The weather was beautiful. The sun was shining and the breeze was cool and nice because we were by the water. It wasn't humid at all.

We also ran into another friend who had just had a baby and got to meet her little girl. She was a week old and so cute! I almost died.

This week I am thankful for friends, beautiful days at the park, and cute little bundles that make me want to go home and have another child right away!

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing what a little gal time can do!! Love my gals!

    ReplyDelete