Thursday, April 7, 2011

A post for Kim

I have been trying to write this post all day long. I don't know what to write. Last night when a friend called I just started sobbing & verbal diarrhea-ed out the situation to her. I was worried she'd think I was lame because you're an internet friend, but she totally understood why I was upset.

We have never met in person, but I care about you. I want you to be safe, and happy, and pain-free. And it irritates me every time I see you hurting that all I can do is send thoughts and virtual hugs. I wish I could be there to support you in person, but I can't.

Please know that even though we're far apart, I am here for you. Anytime. All the time. Thinking about you & sending you virtual hugs until I can do something more.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for writing this for Kimberly! Must be her personality that makes us all feel like we've known her forever. It doesn't matter that we haven't met IRL...friendships can be just as strong if not stronger!

    ReplyDelete