Monday, July 5, 2010

Meal Planning Monday

Feel free to share your menu, or link to your Meal Planning Monday blog post in the comments below. I'd love to see everyone's menus. We could always use a little inspiration around here!

Monday: Chicken Spaghetti (a la Pioneer Woman)

Tuesday: On Tuesday I'm taking Pierce to a friend's house for a playdate with her daughter. Us Moms will have a little playdate of our own, too. I'm picturing us sitting around eating chips & salsa like the moms on the Tostito's commercial. So I'm making one of my go-to "I've had a busy day and don't have the energy to cook" meal: Egg Sandwiches.

Wednesday: Buffalo chicken nuggets with veggies

Thursday: Vegetable Stir Fry with Rice

Friday: Pizza & Movie Night

Saturday: Burgers and salad

Sunday: Salmon with steamed veggies and rice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment