Monday, December 6, 2010

I'm Frustrated with Blogging

I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately. I'm feeling frustrated. I can't think of anything to write about and when I do, I can't make it seem interesting like anyone would actually want to read about it.

The truth is, my life is not that interesting. Shocking, I know. But the other truth is that I am afraid. I'm afraid to divulge too much information on my blog about myself and my family. It's scary.

Don't get me wrong, there are things that I want to share here. I want to share the intimate details of my PPD with you all. It was through another mom blogger that I realized I had PPD myself and I would love to pay it forward by writing about my struggles here, but...I'm scared.

And I know I've promised in the past that I'd be writing about our debt load but once again, I'm scared. It's embarrassing to put that out there for the world to see. We've been so selfish and irresponsible with our money. Plus, my mom knows about and reads this blog. (Hi Mom!)

I'm going to try and put in a real effort again. I'm going to go back and look at what I was writing about when I was writing more often. Maybe that will help me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my dear....you are talking to the queen of over share ;) you have to do what is comfortable for YOU and what makes YOU happy. You'd be surprised that the most hum drum of things can really ignite a great post. You have to know what YOU want out of this blog not what others want. And when you have your footing you'll run with it. Remember YOU have to enjoy doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kim! I agree that I am not thinking about myself first when I think about writing a blog post. I should change that. I have some great posts coming up this week, just trying to write something good to post on my birthday. It's this Thursday.

    ReplyDelete