Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm it!

I've been tagged in a game of blog tag by Kimberly at All Work and No Play Makes Mommy Go Something Something. I love Kimberly because not only is she Canadian, but she is Chuck Norris's mistress. Also, she has been a great help to me in dealing with everything I'm going through re ppd & ppa. And did I mention she's Canadian?

I've never done anything like this before, so here goes nothing. I have to answer these questions and tag 4 more people.

4 things in my handbag:
  • About a million receipts. Most of them are from Michael's
  • Two Peek-a-Blocks as "emergency toys" for when Pierce (or I) needs to be distracted.
  • An emergency supply of wipes
  • My sunglasses. Because I am terrified of getting crows feet from squinting in the sun. I wear them even when the level of brightness outside is questionable. Yes, I'm only 26, but I've had this fear since high school.
4 things in/on my desk: (I don't have a desk, so I'm using my coffee table instead.)
  • A pack of gum that was emptied on the floor by my BFF's 2 year old.
  • A package of Cheerios
  • About 100 packages of batteries
  • A textbook from 3 years ago when I went to school to be a legal assistant
4 favourite things in my bedroom:
  • My bed
  • My book of angsty poetry that I wrote in high school (I should think about sharing some on here if I'm brave enough)
  • My wedding dress (a purple cocktail dress with a plunging neckline...we eloped)
  • My pillow
4 things I always wanted to do (but haven't yet)
  • Go backpacking through Europe
  • Start an Etsy shop
  • Do the Weekend to End Breast Cancer
  • Donate blood
4 things I enjoy very much at the moment
  • My Fuze Refresh Peach Mango juice
  • That the sweater I'm wearing is not covered in cat hair
  • That Pierce is so enthralled by the Wot Wots and I can sit in relative silence while typing this post
  • That I am uploading Pierce's birthday pictures. I can't wait to see them!
4 songs I can't get outta my head:
  • Whataya Want From Me - Adam Lambert
  • The theme from Wonder Pets (This is sewious!)
  • Turn Me On - Ke$ha
  • All My Lovin' - The Beatles (I sing this to Pierce when I put him down to sleep for naps/bedtime)
4 things you don't know about me:
  • I am EXTREMELY anal. I think if I talked to my doctor about it she'd likely diagnose me with OCD
  • I never realized how much I love giraffes until I had a baby
  • I want to move to Edmonton
  • I hate the cold (which is, of course, contradictory to the point above)
Now I get to tag 4 more bloggers. Hmm...let's see

Kristin at Wipe Your Paws

Nicci at Changing the Universe

Alena at Charmingly Chandler

Abby at Life at the Poles

0 comments:

Post a Comment