I've never done anything like this before, so here goes nothing. I have to answer these questions and tag 4 more people.
4 things in my handbag:
- About a million receipts. Most of them are from Michael's
- Two Peek-a-Blocks as "emergency toys" for when Pierce (or I) needs to be distracted.
- An emergency supply of wipes
- My sunglasses. Because I am terrified of getting crows feet from squinting in the sun. I wear them even when the level of brightness outside is questionable. Yes, I'm only 26, but I've had this fear since high school.
- A pack of gum that was emptied on the floor by my BFF's 2 year old.
- A package of Cheerios
- About 100 packages of batteries
- A textbook from 3 years ago when I went to school to be a legal assistant
- My bed
- My book of angsty poetry that I wrote in high school (I should think about sharing some on here if I'm brave enough)
- My wedding dress (a purple cocktail dress with a plunging neckline...we eloped)
- My pillow
- Go backpacking through Europe
- Start an Etsy shop
- Do the Weekend to End Breast Cancer
- Donate blood
- My Fuze Refresh Peach Mango juice
- That the sweater I'm wearing is not covered in cat hair
- That Pierce is so enthralled by the Wot Wots and I can sit in relative silence while typing this post
- That I am uploading Pierce's birthday pictures. I can't wait to see them!
- Whataya Want From Me - Adam Lambert
- The theme from Wonder Pets (This is sewious!)
- Turn Me On - Ke$ha
- All My Lovin' - The Beatles (I sing this to Pierce when I put him down to sleep for naps/bedtime)
- I am EXTREMELY anal. I think if I talked to my doctor about it she'd likely diagnose me with OCD
- I never realized how much I love giraffes until I had a baby
- I want to move to Edmonton
- I hate the cold (which is, of course, contradictory to the point above)
Kristin at Wipe Your Paws
Nicci at Changing the Universe
Alena at Charmingly Chandler
Abby at Life at the Poles